Sunday, December 12, 2010

Steve - 6

Ran with a friend out in Santa Monica. My first run in 13 days I think. I was busy studying for my Calc 2 final and living it up in Vegas for a four day gambling and drinking binge. Had a pretty great time and finished only down a bit so I was happy with that. My favorite game is Pai Gow Poker. You can play for hours and get tons of free drinks while usually being close to breaking even.

Anyway, my leg has also been bothering me so I decided to take time off from running and get it checked out. I went and got X-rays and they didn't see anything. Since I have had the pain for like 3-6 months, there probably isnt anything there that is broken. So I guess I just manage the pain and start cranking up the running again. So I will shoot for 3-4 runs a week and see how that goes. Luke you are no longer alone.

3 comments:

  1. Well I guess that's good they didn't find anything. And don't worry guys I haven't been sitting on my ass all week I swear. I lifted on Tuesday and played ball on Wed and Thurs for a couple hours.

    ReplyDelete