Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Zack - 5

37:23 (7:28)

Flew back home (Delaware, OH), ran at 10PM in frigid 7 deg F weather! Bundled up with the usual gloves, hat, tights, and used a crucial neck gaiter. Felt fairly warm even though my beard had ice in it by the end!

My past few weeks have been good, a few days off due to various reasons and a few hikes in addition. I am now home visiting family until Dec 29th and plan to run big miles, despite the temperature range from 5-30F expected for the rest of the time.

Last five weeks of training (miles): 55,41,35,63!,42. A bit sporadic but I have enjoyed the increase in workload and think this will translate to a quick debut marathon Feb 5th.

3 comments:

  1. That sixty-three factorial is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction: I did not run 1.98260832 x 10^87 miles that week. Sorry for the confusion.

    ReplyDelete