Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Luke - 10.4

10.4mi, 88:36 (8:31)
Fox Hollow plus the 1.6-mile loop at the top.  First 3.3mi with Zack, leaving before 7am.  We ran into a couple other runners we know who were warming up for a workout, so we took a slightly different route than usual on the way out, hence 10.4 instead of the usual 10.35 (Important stuff!).  Time up was a decent 9:06 and time down was a little-bit-tougher 8:19.  Continuing with my weirdly-consistent times lately, my Rexius split on the way out was 15:13.56 and on the way back it was 15:13.38.  The last mile or so was a bit of a struggle since I'm not really used to doing runs over an hour yet, but Zack had banana pancakes ready for me when I walked in the door, which certainly helps aid recovery (physically and mentally).

No comments:

Post a Comment