Monday, January 21, 2013

Luke - 5.5

5.5mi, 42:18 (7:41)
1.4-mile loop of Pre's Trail in 10:58, with Zack at 7am.  I have the week off from work--business is slow so they are doing a program where we work every other week, and on the off weeks we collect unemployment, which should be ~80% of normal pay.  I'll take it!  This first week is a "waiting week" so I don't get paid for it, but hopefully this lasts at least a few months so that I can approach* 90% pay for doing 50% of the work...and get lots of rest to make my running comeback easier/better!

*This is a "limits" calculus problem for Steve.

1 comment:

  1. Does the unemployment come from your employers or is it regular benefits? It sounds like a pretty great deal, is it still going on? I like the idea of everyone working 20 hour weeks, less unemployment and less work at the same time.

    Also Steve, come answer this problem. I must know.

    ReplyDelete