Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Luke - 10

10mi, 79:29 (7:56)
Took the alternate way up Fox Hollow, then took Ridgeline East to Dillard, went down to the fun trail and went down it, and then took the road to Rexius and headed back the usual way.  The large branches that used to be across the ravine at the bottom of the fun trail were gone, so I had to climb into the ravine (it's only like 5 feet deep) and back out.  Someday I should smuggle a big thick board or something in there and see how long it lasts as a bridge.  The rest of that trail is so nice and clean and runnable; it's a shame the whole thing is wasted for most people because of one little section.
I was pretty tired today, for one because I got up at 3:30 this morning, and for another because it was super-hot again today.  The whole trail section of the run was pretty tough; I got a little bit of a second wind on Rexius on the way back, but just enough to get me near 7-minute pace--my legs weren't having any speed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment