Monday, September 2, 2013

Luke - 7.75

7.75mi, 58:45 (7:34)
After the baptism there was celebrating, and though I never really got drunk I did drink a lot of alcohol.  And since the tap water is bad and everyone drinks bubbly water instead of the normal stuff, it's not as easy to have a bunch of water while drinking...so I got a hangover.  Waited most of the day to run, then once I did it was rough for 5-10 minutes and then I felt better the rest of the day.  Went out to the bike route again, but went left instead of right, and ended up at some ponds with a restaurant overlooking them.  I stopped and there were some business cards for the restaurant tucked into a sign so I took one so I'd know where I'd been.  It was here.  On the way back I missed the turnoff so I ran an extra 4:30 or so...splits were 28:25 and 30:19.

No comments:

Post a Comment