Friday, December 18, 2009

Chris - 3.47

28:11 - 8:07 pace

I think 8 min pace will just be known as my winter pace and I'll have to get used to it. Hard to run much faster because of my knee. But I've run twice in the past 3 days so that's good! This week went by so fast. Went Christmas shopping with my dad last night, that's always a good time. Last weekend after work Friday I threw stuff in a bag and drove up to Mount Vernon (4 hr drive) to visit my buddy Dan. Our other friends Chris and his gf Katrina rode the train up and got there an hour or so ahead of me. I brought my running stuff but didn't end up going at all. Saturday night we went to an Everett Silvertips hockey game, which they won 2-1 on a goal with 2:51 left in the game! Then we went and got this drink called 'Joose' and all got drunk (except for Katrina) and had a merry ol' time. Until I got sick from drinking too much. Oops. So maybe that's why I'm super looking forward to just relaxing and sleeping in this weekend! Hope you all are enjoying the holidays.

1 comment: