Monday, December 7, 2009

Luke - 4.25

4.25mi, 32:47 (7:42)

Mile loops of 7:44, 7:46, and 7:37. Something like 20º out, and my feet froze about a mile in. When that happens they get bigger, and since my shoes have giant holes in them my feet were spilling out of my shoes which was making it hard to hold my form. So between that and just the cold itself I made it a pretty short run. I'm thinking I'll wear my flats tomorrow since they're a bit bulkier and therefore warmer.

I go to California on Saturday, so I should be able to run comfortably (barefoot?) until 12/29 when I come back to Eugene.

2 comments:

  1. seems to be getting warmer as the week progresses here. it was freezing (not literally 32 degrees) on monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the high here yesterday was 31, and I'm pretty sure when I left for work this morning that my Windows 7 weather gadget told me it was 9 degrees out...

    I was actually going to run tonight, but I got a bad headache about an hour b4 I left work. Lame.

    ReplyDelete