Sunday, July 7, 2013

James - 2.4

No time, because I don't have a good timer, and because it didn't seem important.

After spending some time reading skateboard magazines and several weeks of unforgivable gluttony (culminating in dentist trips), I had to get out of the house and run. Skating probably isn't in my future but I still want to hope my ankle will let me run.

This is the first proper run without stopping that I've done in a while, and it was probably too far. I was dead. I'm so out of practice that I forgot 45 minutes after a big dinner is too soon to run. It was a distance I knew on the trail, but I still wanted to measure it on gmaps to jog my memory. I also have been very very tired today, maybe from too much exercise the last few days.

But yeah I sweated so much even at 8pm. It has been hot here but it's also been raining an awful lot. It's hard to decide which is worse. I finished my summer college class last week and while I still have plenty to be busy with hopefully I can get some runs in during the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment