Monday, July 8, 2013

Luke - 4.25

4.25mi, 32:38 (7:40)
Mile loops of 7:41, 7:36, and 7:31.

Oh that news from last week was that I made a crossword that is going to be published in the New York Times.  Pretty much the best thing a crossword can achieve, hey.  It had been a goal of mine since I started making crosswords, in 2010, so I am pretty excited that it happened.  I am very tired because I went to bed a little late last night, so that is why my excitement is not coming through in my writing.

3 comments:

  1. That's fucking awesome.

    Pardon my French Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's a French Chris? Croissant?

    You might be interested to know Luke that the voicemail I left you in congratulations was the last one I ever left before smashing my phone into a tree a few hours later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Steve, you're good! That IS freakin awesome. And I'm happy to be a croissant, those are delicious!

    ReplyDelete