Friday, March 2, 2012

Luke - 1

Beer Mile, 7:51

Got to the track just before they were about to start, so I'm glad I left when I did. Stripped down to nothing but short shorts and my racing flats and got my beers (Budweiser) ready. I decided to take splits, which slowed me down a second or two each beer. First one took about 11 seconds, and I got to the second at 93 seconds. Didn't go crazy trying to chug super-fast because no one was near me, so it took 37 seconds. Second lap was 79, third beer was 45, third lap was 84, fourth beer was 41, and last lap was 89. Threw up about ten seconds after the finish, but I feel like I only got rid of maybe a beer and a half.
I wasn't really in Beer Mile shape, so this was just for fun, and I did win. Afterwards we went to a bar and had some pitchers, even though I had a real race the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment