Tuesday, January 31, 2012

James - 2.2

Time unknown

I've injured myself again, hooray.

So I ran to the library to return a DVD. It was a romance film, so needless to say, one of the happy couple was horribly killed by a truck or something. I promised Alison no such thing would happen to me on my run. As I was running home, I slipped and sprained my ankle.

I stared up at the moon in sympathy. Help, you bastard!

I was able to walk on it, just about. I was on the trail after dark (which is not allowed), so nobody was around to help. Thankfully I wasn't too far from where I left it, but I did limp over half a mile home. At least I didn't slip on the road and get run over by a car, I tell myself.

Hopefully I'll be able to run in a week or something, but I am pretty swollen, so maybe I'm being optimistic. Every hand, knee and other is also cut open or hurting. Alison is bedridden right now with sickness so trying to survive is going to be hard here for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Thats terrible! I've sprained my left ankle a couple times while playing basketball and know how much that hurts. Hope recovery is going ok for ya

    ReplyDelete