Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Luke - 5.5

5.5mi, 46:44 (8:29)
I took Tuesday off, partially because my foot had a weird pain in it, but mostly because I was starving when I got home from (12 hours at) work, and after eating a bunch I realized I was super-tired so I went to bed at like 7pm. Then today it was raining like crazy, and Zack and I both felt even worse than the weather, so we went for the shortened version of Rexius. The bark was a river, and worse than the rain was the wind. Then about three miles into the run my stomach started hurting, and got extremely painful in the next mile. I kept having to stop for a minute before going again...one of the worst bouts I've had in a while. Stopped at the bathroom a half-mile from home, so the last half-mile was about the only good bit of running the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment