Sunday, February 26, 2012

Luke - 14

14mi, 1:44:21 (7:27)
People were doing a long run on the logging road in Springfield...I didn't want to do 18 miles at 7:00 pace like they usually do so I said I'd show up if someone else wanted to go 13-14 at an easier pace. Ended up running with the German masters runner and a chick who's on OTC elite. The three of us took it pretty easy and turned around right at 7 miles. I stopped at about ten miles to head into the woods for a minute, and when I was done the German had stopped and waited for me a few hundred meters up. The OTC elite chick, along with a couple other guys that had gone a bit farther and had caught up, did the last three miles at tempo pace, so the other two of us just took it easy the rest of the way. 53:04 out, 51:17 back.

No comments:

Post a Comment