Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Chris - 4.02

35:47 - 8:54 pace

I figured this run would be a bit slow. I spent Friday night and Saturday up in Troutdale at McMenamins Edgefield celebrating one of my best friends bachelor party. Then Sunday after I got back I went wine tasting before doing my 9 miler. Yesterday after work I wanted to go to the driving range but I was too tired so I went today instead and ran after I got back home. Felt like it was a decent effort considering I had to run up the huge ass hill by my house on the way back. This coming weekend I'm playing in an 18 hole Platt employee golf tournament, then going to a wedding that Jeeni is a bridesmaid in that evening. Then Sunday I'm probably playing 9 holes in the morning before I do my 14 miler. Should be a busy weekend! Hopefully my legs are kind to me on my long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment