Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Luke - 11.65

11.65mi, 95:13 (8:10)
Roads to Hendricks Park, Ribbon Trail to Spring Blvd to Ridgeline, around Baldy, up Dillard, upper Ridgeline trail to Fox Hollow, back the usual way.  Acceleration on Rexius down to 6:15 pace before slowing up for the last two miles.  While crossing the track near the end of the run, ran into Jeff and Thomas who were doing a cooldown from their track workout, so I joined them for a couple laps even though the run was already a little longer than I'd planned.
The second half of the run was pretty quick so the first half must have been really slow for the overall pace to be over 8...I think the distance is somewhat accurate, but I did call it 11.65 just so my weekly mileage would be a more round number.

No comments:

Post a Comment