Saturday, February 16, 2013

Luke - 4.25

4.25mi, 32:30 (7:38)
Mile loops of 7:44, 7:28, and 7:34.  I'm still figuring this whole coffee thing out--I drank an entire pot at breakfast, which is APPARENTLY unfathomably stupid? When I was about to go for my run I started getting all shaky and weird-feeling, and it lasted pretty much the rest of the day.  When I finally did run I put on rain gear because I thought it was still raining, but it actually had just stopped and the sun was coming out, so I had on the nice running jacket I got for Christmas and was burning up pretty much my entire run, partly due to coat+sun, partly due to caffeine overdose.

2 comments:

  1. I thought Americans were all about coffee? In addition to that, there are about 1000 posts on here related to needing a poo during a run. That you didn't mention this as a coffee-related running problem in this post is quite astonishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually one of the reasons I started drinking coffee (a couple months ago now) is to keep myself regular. A lot of runners swear by having their coffee in the morning, followed 15 minutes later, like clockwork, by their morning movement, and then they go run and don't have stomach problems.

    ReplyDelete