Friday, July 2, 2010

Chris - 4

29:44 - 7:26 pace

Ran with Mike during lunch at work. My legs were so devoid of energy after playing 2 hours of 3 on 3 basketball last night. He set a pretty quick pace so I had to keep up. I'm going to take the next couple days off to let my legs and body recover from the beating they took this week.

View from Saturday - I slept for 10 1/2 hours last night, and it was glorious. Body feels better but still needs more rest. Today should be a great day. Watching the 2nd half of the Spain/Paraguay game right now, the Pre Classic is on shortly, and later I'm meeting a bunch of guys from work at Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the UFC match. Good stuff!

2 comments:

  1. UFC? And all those radio hacks say 'soccer' isn't a real sport...

    Go Netherlands!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yah they made it to the final! Should be a great match.

    ReplyDelete