Monday, July 12, 2010

Chris - 5.04

38:22 - 7:36 pace

Five miles in under 8 minute pace finally! Such a great run today, the weather is perfect - 64* and sunny with a slight breeze. I was tired today since I'm back to 7-4 this week, but I guess it didn't affect my legs too much.

Golf was interesting yesterday. My dad and I played the OGA Course; I had never played it before. I shot probably the worst looking/feeling 94 ever. I couldn't hit a fairway or green in regulation to save my life, and I didn't make any putts outside of 5 feet. Luckily my chipping was superb; that really saved my butt a bunch of times. My company is having a golf tournament next weekend that I'm really excited for, when I started 3 years ago they had had it the week before my first day, and haven't had one since for employees. Should be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment