Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chris - 5.04

40:45 - 8:05 pace

Felt good considering I haven't run since last week Wednesday. Ended up being much busier this weekend than I had thought I would be. My company's employee golf tournament was fun! My team sucked pretty bad, we finished at 4 over par. But I went home with literally 42 free golf balls and a golf glove. Sweet!

Sunday/Monday I was at the McMenamins Edgefield property with my best buddies, one of which was in town from Houston with his wife to pick up their stored wedding presents to drive back to their new place. Played their little par-3 course and had beers and food galore. Monday we drove back and did some couch swapping between my house and theirs, and then ended up playing an impromptu 9 holes at the local King City course.

Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment