Friday, July 2, 2010

Steve - 3.85

I somehow forgot to bring my watch so I had to a track workout holding my phone. I can take splits, but its pretty hard to press the split button on the touchscreen while running. My plan was to do 6-8 300s. After 3 300s, I realized it was practically impossible to get accurate times so I just gave up on timing it. The track was a shitty dirt track and it wasn't marked very well. I probably wasn't even running the accurate distance and I never stopped it on time, so I am not even going to reveal the times for my 300s that I did get. I was also short on time with my flight to Colorado in only a few hours so I changed the workout on the fly to 4x300, 2x200, 400 with equal distance in recovery as the previous interval. It was a tough workout and I got through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment