Tuesday, March 31, 2009

James - 1

A fairly rubbish first distance to be posting about, and I'm about to make it worse: I don't know if I even ran one mile. I'm not very good at measuring or knowing the distances that I run, but I might start to make an extra effort for this blog.

This was a recovery-from-illness run, and came at a time when I had been craving it but felt running any sooner would have been detrimental rather than helpful. I just ran around the local park a few times so that I would be able to cut loose and go home when it was needed. It pumped me up and did me good, even though it was only about 11 minutes worth.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're running (and posting)! If you don't know how far you're going, you can just say how many minutes you did, that's just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can always buy the nike plus too...it's fairly accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both. My unethical corporate running instrument of choice for the time being will be Google maps rather than Nike though!

    ReplyDelete