Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chris - 2.8

22:06 - 7:53 pace

Today I ran with P-A for the first mile, and then he told me how to extend the loop to almost 3 miles, so I split off from him and took that route. About 80* with 70% humidity during the run. Went well; I was able to run pretty strong the whole way. My back only twinged once. And the last 1/4 I had to push myself when the heat started to get to me a little.

I think I'm going to do a 5 miler with his wife Jessica on Saturday, which would put me over 10 miles for the week. That'll be a nice start toward getting back to 20-30 miles a week. I'm thinking I might try to hit 40 miles one week this summer, partly so I can get in better shape than Steve and break his PR =P.

2 comments:

  1. What is the most miles you've ever done in a week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year I ran a little over 30 one week.

    ReplyDelete