Sunday, June 13, 2010

Zack - 7.5 (+45 miles on the bike)

AM: 45 miles on the bike, rolling hills and a stiff headwind coming back the last 10 miles. Felt fine until about mile 38ish then started fading rapidly. Also flatted getting back into West Eugene, fixed in about 5 min and back rolling along..but still rather annoying. I ended up with a nice cycling jersey tanline, haha.

PM: 7.5 miles 56:17 (7:30)

After lots of food and a nap, I headed out for an evening run. My legs were very tired from the ride, especially the quads, yet my stride was relatively smooth. Ran to Alton Baker and continued on past Autzen to Erin's at Chase Village, wanted a running partner for a few miles but she wasn't home. So I headed back and rounded the 1.4 mile loop on Pre's in 10:48, ran 0.6 miles barefoot, and headed home. Epic training day and lots of sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment