Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chris - 5.04

39:29 - 7:50 pace

Those last 11 and 12 miles of the past 3 days were brutal. I'm not sure how I ran a better time than Monday. Going to try and get lots of rest tonight, looking forward to the day off from training - playing basketball with a bunch of guys after work instead!

Holy crap, I saw an Audi R8 during my run! Absolutely made my day. That is the first time I have ever seen one of these things on the road. One of the sweetest cars you will ever lay eyes on in your life....and starting around $115,000 you can have one for yourself!


More motivation to get my ass in shape: after I told my buddy P-A that I was awesome for doing 12 miles in 3 days, his wife responded by saying, "pshhh I can do that in 2 days".

That sounds like a challenge to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment