Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chris - 6.45

52:45 - 8:10 pace

Pretty good run overall. Toward the end some dipshit with no shirt on was hanging out of the back window if his buddies SUV saying something to me, so I threw up the middle finger even though I couldn't hear what he was saying, and then yelled "F**k you you little b*tch!". Then they kept driving of course and I was super fired up so I put my hands to my mouth and yelled "Come got some!" or something like that. I really wanted them to stop so we could do some more bantering. But it made me run the last .2 of my run that much harder, haha. I seriously hope one day I piss off someone enough with my retort that they turn around and come back toward me, or stop in the road or something....that would be so awesome.

Also since I'm thinking about it - on Monday during my run when I was crossing a street there was this guy diagonal to me that literally intermittently hit the crosswalk button like 5 separate times in the span of 30 seconds (enough to really get my attention). There wasn't even that much traffic since he was trying to cross a sidestreet. So as I ran across toward him down the sidestreet, of course he hit the button AGAIN, so I couldn't help but commenting to him very sarcastically, "it actually works better if you hit it a few more times...".

Haha, I love being a loud sarcastic jackass when I get the chance ;)

2 comments:

  1. When I was in High School some guy in a car was mad at our team for running in the street I guess so he flipped us off as he went around us, and one of our guys was like "Yeah, we're number one!" and put his index finger up...I guess the guy thought our guy had flipped him off back, because he went around the block and then parked and got out starting to yell at us, but of course we were running so we left him behind...he tried to catch up but of course couldn't, so we laughed at him the rest of the run for getting out of his car to try to catch us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's awesome! Even better since he didn't actually flip him off. That's an instant classic. I love it.

    ReplyDelete