Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chris - 3.47

28:00 - 8:04 pace

I've only gone on one run since the Hood to Coast, so I decided I really need to get on the horse again - especially considering that I'm running in the 10k race Pints to Pasta this Sunday. It was around 95* out when I left the house, so I wasn't planning on running particularly hard. My legs felt pretty dead for most of the run, I think it was a good idea for me to get in a few runs before the 10k. Also...the race is the day after Jeeni and I are going to one of her best friends wedding, which will have an open bar. So it's going to be interesting to see how well I monitor my alcohol consumption and if I get anywhere close to enough sleep! Jeeni and I were considering not doing the race, but a coworker of ours has recently gotten into running and this will be his first 10k ever, so we obviously couldn't back out.

1 comment:

  1. I don't envy that balancing act between drinking and running!

    ReplyDelete