Thursday, September 22, 2011

James - 2

26:00

Mostly 5mph.

I wish I could have been in full health today because I'd been pissed off for about 18 straight hours, and would have run amazingly. I am angry that the state of Georgia executed an almost-certainly innocent man last night. I am angry that Obama is dropping bombs on 6 countries (beating Bush's 4). I'm glad Don't Ask Don't Tell was repealed, but annoyed that the issue has been so successfully separated from discussing the military's massively oppressive nature (including on grounds of orientation - remember the Abu Ghraib photos, trying to humiliate prisoners by putting them in "gay" poses?)

Somehow these things swarmed together at once. Helped by the running though I eventually got tired and went to a sleepy evening class.

No comments:

Post a Comment