Thursday, September 8, 2011

James - 4

37:03

That's a new distance record folks. It started out so badly and the preparation had not been good. Bad sleep, bad eating, all the stretching and pre-exercises didn't feel like they did much, but maybe they did. I just stayed at a steady 6.5mph and it became almost easy. Maybe watching Louie helped too.

Alison then made me feel less amazing by:

+ Telling me she did 2 and half hours on the elliptical machine.
+ Making me eat way too many beans afterwards. Toot.

3 comments:

  1. That reminds me, I need to get caught up on Louie.

    Alison "making [you] eat way too many beans" makes me envision her shoving spoonfuls of beans into your mouth while laughing, as you're tied to a chair, and you're crying while beans are falling out of your mouth because you just can't eat any more beans. It's a very humorous tableau in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the season finale, but the only one of this season that I've seen, so yeah, me too. It was good!

    Haha, that is funny. I feel I should point out that she made me beans, I didn't realise, made my own, then convinced myself it was only polite to eat hers too (and the 4 sandwich rolls she toasted for me too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good man to finish all that yummy food! And nice work on the new distance record.

    ReplyDelete