Monday, September 12, 2011

Luke - 8.25

13' w/u, 4mi@22:58 (5:45, 5:43, 5:44, 5:45), 22' c/d. All on Amazon.
The plan was w/u, 4mi@23', 1.5mi ez, 4mi@23', c/d. Stomach was bugging me a bit near the end of the fast part, but I'd planned a pit stop and water break between the two fast portions so I figured I'd be okay. After using the bathroom I was finishing up the rest of the easy section and my stomach started hurting a lot more. I considered bagging it but I felt better for the last 100m of the easy section so I started off hoping that it would stay manageable for four miles. I didn't even last 400 meters though, so I stopped at the quarter-mile mark and jogged home, which itself was a struggle.
Anyway it was good to get in those four fast miles.

2 comments:

  1. Did you go see the doctor yet about your stomach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't really had time...I think that, a dentist appointment, and getting LASIK will all have to come after I get back from Germany.

    ReplyDelete