Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chris & Jeeni - 3.01

29:53 (9:55)
Went on my first run in a good long while with this girl I met named Jeeni. My team is done playing in the Portland basketball league for this year, and Luke has me seriously considering running in the Portland Marathon this October, so I figured it was about time to get my butt out on the road and get some miles under my belt for this year. Boy oh boy am I in terrible running shape. After doing nothing but play basketball all winter, it felt really weird to just run without stopping. My hip flexors were a bit tight along with my hamstring, but I made it to the finish without falling or doing anything to embarrass myself.

3 comments:

  1. Nice distance! And do the marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Good to be back. I'll let you all know when I do finally take the plunge and sign myself up.

    ReplyDelete