Sunday, April 1, 2012

Luke - 10.35

10.35mi, 85:50 (8:17)
Fox Hollow plus the 1.6-mile loop at the top. Gave a bit of effort (8:53 up, 6:58 down) to kick my ass back into gear a little. The conditions were pretty bad (rain, wind) on the way out, but on the way back the rain died down a bit and the wind was at my back. I hadn't been on that trail for a couple weeks, and we've had a storm or two in that time...a big tree went down right next to the trail so there's a ten-foot-wide, three-foot-deep hole filled with mud that I had to stop to maneuver. I'm eager to get back up to the top of the butte to check out the carnage that must have occurred up there.
Zack ran the first two miles with me--he had a stress fracture and is coming back very slowly...right now he's at about 15 miles a week, but he's also doing a lot of swimming and some biking.

1 comment:

  1. Aw poor Zack has gotten it too. Hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete