Saturday, April 7, 2012

Luke - 9.4

9.4mi, 72:22 (7:41)
After a half-day of work (six hours), drove up to the far West side of Ridgeline and ran East to the 1.6-mile loop and back. Did the first 2-3 miles medium-quick, then put in a big surge for the next mile or two, then on the way back I went fairly hard until the last two miles. I was definitely visualizing the Ridgeline Ramble, which is a little less than two months away and I'm really looking forward to it. I won the individual race last year and my super-top-secret, definitely-impossible goal this year is to run it by myself and come in in front of all the relay teams.

7 comments:

  1. After this run I came home and had water and chocolate milk, then two PBRs in the shower, then from DoughCo ordered four big chocolate-chip cookies, a meatball parmesan zone with marinara, and a spinach zone plus steak with bleu cheese, and washed all that down with three Chainbreakers poured into my 1-Liter maß from Munich. I consumed it all while watching the Mariners beat the A's, so, yeah, it was a pretty good evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I like to hear! That's a great Luke day.

      Delete
  2. That's almost as impressive as what I accomplished today..

    That meal sounds like it was about 3000 calories.

    Also, can you believe how awesome Cespedes on the A's is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely good hitting, the gamble by the A's paid off in that regard...his defense is a bit suspect though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you seen this?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kREZHmOR1bg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eat iiiiiiiiiiiit! Eat iiiiiiiiiit! Noooooo-one likes to defEATed!

    ReplyDelete