Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Luke - 10.4

10.4mi, 80:35 (7:44)
This chick on the Eugene Running Facebook group wanted to a longish run at an easy pace, so she invited the other females and any slow guys to also go...since I do most of my runs at 8:00/mile I went along. Josh Gordon and his fianceƩ Renee, along with their dog Byron, decided at the last minute to also show up, and we our other friend Jeff happened to be where we were all meeting so he joined us for part of the run. We pretty much did the 10.35-mile run I do all the time: Fox Hollow plus the 1.6-mile loop at the top. It was nice and relaxed and I got to talk about running (mostly with Josh the whole way). We went up Fox Hollow in 9:08, although it felt easier than 9:08 usually does since I was running with someone. Didn't get a split on the way down. Nice way to get in the miles; always easier to run with others.

1 comment: