Sunday, April 22, 2012

Luke - 14.5

14.5mi, 1:54:56 (7:55)
Ran with Zack and Erin to the track, then with just Zack to Fox Hollow, then by myself the rest of the way.  Pushed a bit up Fox Hollow (8:27) and at the top continued East on Ridgeline, pushing pretty well.  Gave a lot of effort going up Mount Baldy and a fair bit coming down the other side of it, too.  Took Spring Boulevard back down into town, and hopped on the Ribbon Trail and to the back side of Hendricks Park, then hopped the railroad tracks to cross the river and get on Pre's Trail and come home.  My split for the last 2.8 miles was 7:32 pace, so I didn't die at the end or anything.  Again: I'm feeling in shape lately.  Love that.

When I got home I had a big bowl of ice cream and my body felt so much better afterward.

1 comment:

  1. Running + ice cream = win. I bought 3 cartons this weekend.

    ReplyDelete