Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Luke - 1.25

1.25mi, 11:23 (9:06)
My legs were WAY more messed up from the half marathon than I thought they would be--they felt decent on Sunday but on Monday I woke up and my right calf was so tight I could barely walk.
Headed out toward the mile loop to see if I could do one or two, but a quarter-mile in I decided I'd just go to the track and back for a total of one mile.  When I got there I talked to Jeff for a while (he wasn't sure if he'd even run the half, and ended up doing 9 miles before dropping out) and then to Thomas (who had volunteered at an aid station instead of running, and was on the track doing a workout).  Thomas was heading to the bark for his cooldown and invited me along, and after standing there a while my leg felt better so I headed out with him, but by the time I got to the bark I knew it was time to turn around so I just headed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment