Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chris & Jeeni - 3

27:08 - 9:02 pace

Quick run after work so I could watch the Celtics/Heat game before it got too late. What an exciting game all the way to the finish! We were originally supposed to go see 'Snow White & The Huntsman' tonight but a couple people dropped out so we're going tomorrow. I'm also going to see 'Prometheus' on Friday, and maybe 'The Avengers' again on Saturday. Today is my first official day of marathon training! This week is 3, 5 @ race pace, 3, and 8 for the long run. Go Celtics!

4 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for Prometheus!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prometheus > The Avengers. Did you see them as planned, Chris/Jeeni?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Chris Breen did at the Cinetopia, lucky dog

      Delete
  3. We did go see Snow White...it was alright. Prometheus I went to with some buddies - it was really good! And I didn't end up going to see The Avengers with my sister - her neck was hurting so she had to cancel.

    ReplyDelete