Friday, January 8, 2010

Alex - 3.09

23:20 (7:32)

I'm still alive and have been running a couple times a week for the last month, but just got so far behind that I started forgetting to post. I'm in LA now after stops in NYC (during the snow storm), Eugene, Pasadena (that was tough) and Las Vegas (that was also tough, but in a good way). The only things of real note were my run on the morning of the Civil War (8.8 mi, 1:05:28, 7:26) which took me from my parents house to Pre's Trail to an Autzen Stadium lap and back to my parents house and a bout of food poisoning that I got the day after Christmas and battled until New Year's eve.

I'm in LA now and back at it. Go Ducks!

5 comments:

  1. Good to see you're still alive, running, and doing well man! Sorry to hear about the food poisoning though. Never had that myself but I've heard it sucks balls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I've been gone forever too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose I should start posting again too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeh lets get running again. i'm heading out to the manhattan beach chips right now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ran twice today! I'll post soon.

    ReplyDelete