Saturday, January 16, 2010

Steve - 3

25:28 (9:13, 8:45, 7:30)

It turns out there is a 24 hr fitness a few blocks from the start of the Manhattan Beach trail. So I decided to knock out a quick workout in the gym and then head out for an easy 3-miler. The gym is kind of small, not as nice as the Super Sport one in Glendale that I go to after work that has a bball court. I'm gonna try to do a weights and run combo at least a few times a week. Run went pretty well, about the same as the run I did last Sunday. I ran 3 times this week. Next week I'll shoot for 4 times. Feels good to be running regularly again. I signed up for a 5k race on Super Bowl Sunday in Redondo Beach. You get free beers (Asahi, one of my favorites) after the race. Alex, you might wanna check it out. It's one of the better races in this area.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, that beer looks really good. At the same time as feeling inspired to run! I haven't been drunk since I got here. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good beer. I seem to always like Asian beers; maybe it's the faint taste of rice they all have.

    ReplyDelete