Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Steve - 4.25

34:16 (8:50, 7:56, 7:48, 9:41)

I was one of three Flyers that bothered to show up for the track workout at Cal Tech. It actually wasn't raining all afternoon or night, but the track was pretty fucked up. Lane 1 and Lane 2 were flooded and the infield was flooded too. So I decided to run 4 miles in the outside lanes. I ran mostly in lane 5 and 6, so you can add anywhere from 25-35 meters for every lap. Since I ran 16 laps, I added 480 meters (16*30) to my total so it became ~4.25 miles.

This is the first time I ran two days in a row, and I was sore because of it. I think I can only get away with that if I run on soft surfaces for both runs. Heading to Manhattan Beach for a dual weights and running workout in a few mins. I'm getting huge.

Welcome back, sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment