Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chris - 4.2

30:03 - 7:09 pace

Ran with Mike today in the rain. He doesn't like to run in the rain and I didn't tell him it was raining outside so that was pretty funny. He also forgot a long sleeve shirt so I felt a little bad for him, but he didn't want to borrow the long sleeve tech shirt I had brought in my bag. Anyway, the run went pretty well based on our time. I didn't feel that great. My left leg was all sore from doing squats on Saturday, especially toward the end of the run my form was gone to crap and I was just kicking it all in so I could beat him and take advantage of the slight downhill to where the entrance to Platt's driveway is. Was happy to hear him say that it was his toughest run so far this year, so I definitely pushed him. They're talking about doing the 15k Shamrock Run, but I don't know if I want to do a 15k this early in the year when I'm not in that great of shape. I might try and talk some of them into doing the 5 or 10k instead....

splits: 16:06 -13:57

FYI, these splits are so huge because this route is basically uphill going out and downhill coming back. Which is nice.

7 comments:

  1. I've been forgetting to ask you all - is there a way to have e-mails sent to you when someone comments on any of your posts? Sorta like FB I guess. Would be nice so you don't have to scroll back through 2 pages to randomly find something that someone commented on, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added you to the list. I did your payton2233 email address. I found it in your profile, so hopefully you can an email with this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, how the hell have you been following anything without it? I think me and Luke have it for several months now. you must be very vigilant..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah last time I asked you, Chris, you said you didn't want it...I figured you would eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No I didn't get an e-mail...and yeah I've had to do a lot of scanning, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steve added your aol Email...I just changed it to your Comcast one.

    ReplyDelete