Sunday, February 21, 2010

Steve - 6

49:52 (8:20)

So I scrapped lifting legs and running on the same day. I think it aggravated an injury in my abdomen/groin I have had for a long time. In fact, I'm not going to lift legs at all(excepts calves) anymore. Seems as if I was doing just fine without it, so screw it. It had the opposite effect I was hoping for. Well that 3-year gym membership won't go to waste though. I'll just work my upper body now. I'll look like one of those steroid freaks that is obsessed with how much he can bench press. Anyway, I did 6 miles after taking 3 days off. This week is the beginning of a new cycle where I'm hoping to do like 22, 25, 30, 20. Something like that. Last week was only 11, but I needed to take it easy last week.

(9:06, 8:32, 8:15, 8:18, 8:13, 7:28)

No comments:

Post a Comment