Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chris - 2.75

23:23 - 8:30 pace

Ran during lunch today with Jeeni (a girl I work with). It's looking like I'll be semi-training with her for a marathon this summer. I say semi because she's tagged her official training partner as a friend of hers that lives in Clackamas, but I'll be doing some of my training with her/them. I think. We'll see how that all works out, haha. Anyway, the run went well. We ran a relaxed pace, which was fine with me because I have a basketball game tomorrow night and didn't want my legs to be all sore. Felt good to get back out on the open road/paths after awhile, and good to know that basketball is keeping me in decent running shape!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're marathon training! I predict it goes super well. Jeeni is kind of a stupid name...sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i was thinking the same thing.

    ReplyDelete