Tuesday, January 11, 2011

James - 1.5

13:56

Thanks a lot to Zack for recommending gmaps-pedometer.com. Once I get used to it I can see it will be very handy. I burned 192 calories, woah!!

And yes, I will definitely be continuing my runs whilst it is cool enough in Florida. I have just started back at college and only have one class on Monday/Wednesday, so I was toying with the idea of always running back from that class (as with this run). But it looks like I'm going to need to be carrying a heavy book. Maybe I can figure something else out to easily put it into my schedule (I only have 3 classes until March so there's little excuse).

3 comments:

  1. Haile Gebrselassie carried his books as he ran 10km to and from school each day when he was a kid. Because of this he now carries his right arm higher than his left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heartily endorse all uses of the word "whilst."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Whilst never sound funny before.

    Luke I will be running with books RIGHT NOW, I am going to buy stupid college textbooks. Update when I get back!

    ReplyDelete