Wednesday, January 5, 2011

James - 3

Hi guys, happy new year.

That is a guess distance of 2 runs added together, as Google maps no longer seems to have a distance measurement tool. I know I should use a real running site instead of the site of one of the many companies I rail against, so what do you recommend? I know they've been mentioned here a lot but I wondered if maybe there had been any recent discoveries.

Oh here's the times. They are both from the last week while off from college, and outdoors, yay.

10:18
14:24

My new years resolution is to lose some of these American pounds that I've gained and generally be a bit healthier, so hopefully you will see a few more updates from me.

Love,
James.

1 comment:

  1. Hey James,

    Way to go starting the year off running! I would recommend Gmap-pedometer.com for tracking mileage. It has a nice feature of mapping down the center of the road or manual mapping capabilities for bike paths, cutting through fields, etc. It is similar to mapmyrun.com with significantly less ads and such.

    Keep up the running while the weather is nice and mild in Florida.

    ReplyDelete