Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Chris - 8.1

59:26 - 7:20 pace

I didn't really set out to run this fast of a pace, but I was feeling pretty good and didn't feel like I was straining too much, so it was fun to run a little faster and enjoy being in good shape! It sounds like I'll be running in the Pints to Pasta 10k this year on September 11th (after H2C) with a coworkers or two and the gf and some of her friends. I had fun doing it a couple years ago when I ran in it solo, so it should be a good time! Hopefully I can absolutely shatter the PR I set a couple years ago...

3 comments:

  1. Good run!

    I'll try to get in touch with you to help you with a training schedule, when I have a bit of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, thanks buddy. Good luck to you in the 5k this weekend! Wish I was here to have a beer with you guys.

    ReplyDelete