Monday, December 19, 2011

James - 0.9

~10:00

Couldn't really be arsed today. My shorts refused to stay up, I needed the toilet, hadn't eaten nearly anything all day and its hard to be motivated when you know you aren't going to do much the rest of the week. Just to top it off, moments before I stopped my shoelace came undone, sealing the runs fate. I would have come back from the pit stop and perhaps tried to attempt more, but Alison was ready to go and we were busy.

Needless to say, my wonderful mood manifested itself in blocking and overflowing the toilet in the mens bathroom. Felt bad having to tell them about that.

We're going to the panhandle tomorrow for a week, so runs and most certainly internet access will be limited.

Hope you all have a merry holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment