Friday, December 30, 2011

Luke - 3.75

3.75mi, 38:57 (10:23)
My mom and I drove up to Mt. Baldy and I ran and she walked, then we turned around and when I caught her I walked the rest of the way back with her. She turned around a bit late so my run was pretty short. The distance is an estimate; I had my GPS watch but the trail was between two mountains so it didn't really work. Saw some snow and a couple minutes later was in the sun where it was 80ยบ. The last half-mile or so before I turned around was crazy steep; it was switchbacks but I still wasn't even able to run most of the time. A few of the switchbacks were gradual enough that I could run, but mostly it was just a power-hike. It would be nice to go back sometime and go all the way to the top (6.2 miles one way on the trail I was on), but there were some really good views even in the short distance I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment