Tuesday, December 13, 2011

James - 3.1

27:50

Outdoors. Need For Speed mode. I would have expected a slightly faster time given the pushing I did during the entire distance, but I suppose I should be pleased that it is over 3 minutes below 10-minute-mile pace. I had a very stressful day with a journalism story, but I don't think that had any effect on the run.

For purely tenuous-to-running purposes here is a video of a guy on a treadmill. I interviewed him for the story, which was about the subject of his website.



http://www.seeingtheroses.org/pages/show/4

1 comment:

  1. A few days after this, I was reading Runners World in the library (guess I'm never buying it again), and there was a full page ad for a book called 'mindfulness'. Mindfulness is the topic that this series of videos and my article, are about. Stunning coincidence, or could this Buddhist practice help runners perform, hmmm?

    ReplyDelete