Friday, March 4, 2011

James - 2.4

22:00

305 calories (apparently)

It's been two weeks. Alison and I have had the flu (or at least, she has. I have had something that is 'flu-like' based upon the fact that she actually went to a doctor and the doctor told her she had actual flu, and I've been feeling similar to her). I think we're on the way out of the chasm now though. I feel better after this run. For inspiration, I thought of Jane Lane, Daria's best friend who runs (any of you guys like Daria?) Alison got me the box set for my birthday a few weeks ago and I watched some before leaving.

Ran on the trail in the sun even though winter is pretty much over.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're both feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris!

    Uh, speaking of health, I hate to say this, but I had a dream that you um, died, so please watch your back! When defying automobiles and otherwise! It sucked!

    ReplyDelete